Windows 8 is the new version of microsoft windows,a family of operating systems.it is produced by microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business destops, laptops, net books, tablet pcs ,servers,and media center pcs.it adds support for ARM microprocessors in addition to the traditional x86 microprocessors from intel and AMD.
Its user interface has been changed to make it better suited for touchscreen input in addition to the traditional mouse and keyboard input. windows 8 is coming soon. Windows 8 is the upcoming version of Microsoft Windows, scheduled for release in fall 2012.
a computer running Windows 8 can boot up much faster than windows 7. windows 8 will be in whole market by 2012. it works fast.
it includes internet explowser 10.
- 1. All Windows 7 applications will run natively on Windows 8
- 2. Security update notifications have been minimized to the lower right of the log-in screen
- 3. Refreshed Windows Task Manager suspends apps when they’re not running on-screen
- 4. New “Reset and Refresh PC” functions enable simplified system wipe and restore
- 5. HyperV virtualization software comes pre-loaded on Windows 8
- 6. Multi-monitor support now enables a single background across screens, as well as monitor-specific task bars
- 7. Multi-touch support enabled for Internet Explorer 10
- 8. Magnifier function enhanced for desktop manipulation
- 9. Optional thumb-by-thumb input mode
- 10. SkyDrive storage support integrated into all cloud-based apps
- 11. Metro-style refresh for Mail, Photos, Calendar and People apps with Windows Live ID
- 12. Settings roam allows for preferences to sync across a user’s Windows 8 devices
- 13. Continued update support for Windows 8 Developer Preview Beta
- 14. Even a Lenovo S10 (first-gen Atom + 1GB of RAM) can “run” Windows 8
- 15. There’s “no overlays” with Windows 8; Metro-style goodness is baked into the core
- 16. Both Metro-style and conventional Win32 apps will be sold in the Windows Store
- 17. Windows 8 devices equipped with an NFC chip will be able to use a tap-to-share feature to either send content from one device to another, or simply receive content from something like an NFC-equipped card.
- 18. Logins will use a photo-based system
- 19. Apps will be able to natively connect and understand one another (if written as such)
- 20. Built-in antivirus software will ship in Windows 8
- 21. There will not be a different edition of Windows 8 for tablets, and presumably, not for Media Centers either
- 222. It’s unclear how many “editions” (Home, Professional, Ultimate, etc.) of Windows 8 there will be
- 23. ARM devices will be supported, but not in the developer preview
Windows 8 Developer Preview is available in ISO format for 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
3 versions of downloads are currently available officially from Microsoft on MSDN. If you decide to install Windows 8 Developer Preview, do read the Windows Developer Preview guide. Download Windows 8 developer preview from direct download link below:
Download Windows 8 Developer Preview with developer tools (x64)
Download Windows 8 Developer Preview English, 64-bit (x64)
Download Windows 8 Developer Preview English, 32-bit (x86)